These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “Terms”) set forth the legally binding terms for between you as a prospective donator (you / donator), in respect of your participation in the crowdfunding, receiving and holding CRV Tokens (hereinafter – Tokens), accessing, using and visiting any and all web pages and related services and materials of the website https://cravy.io(the “Website”) of Cravy Ltd, Register code: 11342894, registered in the United Kingdom with legal address at 372 Old Street, Suite 1, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 9LT.
Before you complete your registration as a donator, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions in, and linked to, these Terms and Conditions. Cravy Ltd reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time and such amendments will be effective immediately upon publication on the Website. By continuing to use the Website and participating in the crowdfunding you accept such amendments.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the Website and participating in the crowdfunding.
Crowdfunders will donate funds to Cravy Ltd for the development of Cravy, and will receive Tokens in recognition of donations.
Tokens impart no rights, express or implied, other than the ability to receive any rewards described in the Whitepaper and/or Cravy Token Holders Benefits, if the Cravy project is successfully completed. In particular, crowdfunders will not have any influence in the development or governance of Cravy, and Tokens do not represent or constitute any ownership right or stake, share or security or equivalent rights or any right to receive future revenue shares, intellectual property rights or any other form of participation in or relating to Cravy. The sole and exclusive usage rights of these intellectual property rights are held by and assigned to Cravy Ltd and its nominees.
Crowdfunding will be conducted via the Website and will consist of Cravy Ltd taking donations and providing Tokens in recognition of such donations. Crowdfunders may donate using the cryptocurrency notified on the Website. Failure to follow the crowdfunding instructions on the Website may limit, delay, or prevent a crowdfunded from donating. Any questions about such instructions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crowdfunders will donate funds to Cravy Ltd for the development of Cravy, and will receive Tokens in recognition of donations.
- There are no guarantees that the Cravy project will be successfully completed within any particular timeframe, or at all.
- By donating to Cravy Ltd, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to not hold Cravy Ltd and its nominees liable for any Loss arising out of, or in any way connected to, your failure to properly secure and keep private your email address and any password used in connection with crowdfunding.
- Tokens are created by smart contract in exchange of a respective amount of ETH or BTC donated and provided by Donators in a reasonable time after receiving of each Donation.
- The maximum amount of the crowdfunding is $16.5 MM FOR 22.49 BILLION OF TOKENS and the respective Tokens will be allocated in compliance with this chapter of the Terms.
- Tokens distributed in recognition of donations received by Cravy Ltd during the crowdfunding will:
- The funds raised from the crowdfunding will be applied towards the operations, marketing and business development expenses of Cravy in accordance with the White Paper and/or Business Model.
- During the crowdfunding, 1 (one) Token will be provided for the equivalent of every 0.005 USD donated.
- Cravy Ltd may determine in its absolute discretion that any bonuses may apply during the crowdfunding.
3. Timing of crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding will begin at the Commencement Time and will end at the Closing Time.
- Cravy Ltd reserves the right to change the Commencement Time or the Closing Time in its absolute discretion. Any such changes will be published on the Website.
- You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your country's jurisdiction.
- By participating in the crowdfunding, making donations, or receiving and holding Tokens you represent and warrant that you are informed that your participation in crowdfunding could be declared void by Cravy Ltd on the basis of a request from the competent authority of your country or residence or citizenship.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law and will specifically not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the international sale of goods, if otherwise applicable. For any action at law or in equity relating to the arbitration provision of these Terms or if you opt out of the agreement to arbitrate, you agree to resolve any dispute you have with Cravy Ltd exclusively in state court located in London, United Kingdom a, and to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in London, United Kingdom, for the purpose of litigating all such disputes.
5. Acceptance of terms and conditions
- Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your participating in the crowdfunding. By participating in the crowdfunding and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. Your participation in the crowdfunding is subject (unless expressly stated otherwise) exclusively to these terms and conditions. You will not participate in the crowdfunding for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By participating in the crowdfunding you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop participating in the crowdfunding immediately.
- You understand that token, blockchain technology and other associated and related technologies are new and untested and outside of Cravy Ltd control and adverse changes in market forces or the technology, broadly construed, may affect performance under this agreement.
- In addition to the above, you also acknowledge that you have been warned of the risks, costs and benefits associated with the Website and participating in the crowdfunding offered thereto.
6. Donation system
- Cravy Ltd will provide you with a unique intermediary address for Donations made in cryptocurrency, so you can confirm that your payment made using any cryptocurrency has been received.
- Cravy Ltd will provide you with a unique order identification combination which will serve as a reference ID for all the requests regarding created donation requests for cryptocurrency Donations.
- Donator will be able to check the status updates of his Donation at his crowdfunding Dashboard account.
- Knowledge of the unique intermediary address or unique order identification combination does not constitute a donation receipt or indicate in any way that any party possessing such knowledge has rights to or ownership of a Token. All complaints will be processed individually.
7. Final provisions
- The only official and authorised crowdfunding website URL operated by Cravy Ltd is https://cravy.io. You must ensure that the URL of your web browser indicates that it is using a hypertext transport protocol secure connection (“https”) and that the domain name is correct.
- By participating in the Crowdfunding, making donations to Cravy Ltd, or receiving and holding Tokens, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that no other party may be held liable for any Loss arising out of, or in any way connected to your participation in the Crowdfunding. Donations to Cravy Ltd, or receiving and holding Tokens is permitted only in manner that is in compliance with the Terms and conditions.
- Fraudulent attempts to double spend cryptocurrency Cravy Ltd will monitor all potential transactions for attempts to double spend any cryptocurrency or cryptographic Tokens during crowdfunding. Any detected double spend will result in no Tokens being provided to the relevant party.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) to the content and information on the Website belong to Cravy Ltd and/or third parties. Cravy Ltd reserves all of its intellectual property rights. Nothing in the Terms grants you a right or licence to use any trademark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by Cravy Ltd or any third party except as expressly provided in the Terms.
- Cravy Ltd will not be responsible for any delay or failure in any performance due, without limitation, to acts of God, war, warlike conditions, blockade, embargoes, riots, governmental restriction, labor disturbances, unavailability of anticipated usual means of supplies, transportation or loading facilities, wrecks, epidemics, quarantine, fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, any unforeseen change in circumstances, or any other causes beyond its reasonable control.
- To the extent this document conflicts with the Website or any other document, including but not limited to the White Paper, this document prevails.
- Your use of the Website and participating in the crowdfunding is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Cravy Ltd and its affiliates expressly disclaim and exclude, to fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all warranties, conditions and representations of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
8. Cravy Ltd and its affiliates make no warranty or condition that
- the service will meet your requirements,
- the service will be uninterrupted timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website and participating in the crowdfunding will be accurate or reliable, or
- the quality of information, or other material will meet your expectations.